19 November 2014
High purity inorganic salts meeting stringent quality requirements and guaranteeing full traceability and lot-to-lot consistency
Jost Chemical manufactures inorganic salts used as biological buffers and process intermediates by the pharmaceutical, biotech and diagnostic industries. The products are used in API synthesis, vaccine manufacturing, fermentation processes and cell culture media.
Jost has stringent quality requirements ensuring that they provide customers with high purity, lot-to-lot consistent products that meet your specifications every time. All products are manufactured and fully tested in house.
Mitigate Your Risk
- US FDA registered manufacturing site
- 17,000 m2 facilities
- Operates under ICH Q7 bulk pharmaceutical cGMPs
- Audited regularly by the FDA and customers in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries
- Products are manufactured to meet USP/EP/BP/JP/ACS and multi-compendial requirements
- BSE/TSE free products
Technical Support – Product solutions
High purity - Make sure to use a high purity chemical salt: Jost’s mineral salts are characterised by low levels of vagrant metals (tested using ICP-MS).
Free-flowing - Some chemical salts have a high tendency to agglomerate prior to use, and caking or hardening of inorganic salts causes bottlenecks in your production. Jost Chemical manufactures free-flowing chemical salts without the use of flow agents. A dry granulation process is used to manufacture free flowing granules which will improve your efficiency.
Jost Chemical's adherence to GMP manufacturing assures that all finished goods are fully traceable "backwards" to the raw materials and "forwards" into the final packaging and ship-to location for every container comprising the production lot.
Quality Documentation and Support
Jost understands your need for immediate and detailed responses to inquiries for product and technical information. Jost will work with you to meet your specific product requirement and to develop a DMF, ASMF and CEP.
Jost offers customised packaging solutions including fiber-free drums and super sacks.
Examples of inorganic salts for pharmaceuticals and biotech applications
• Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic ACS
• Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic NF/ACS
• Ammonium Sulfate NF/ACS
• Cupric Sulfate Pentahydrate USP
• Ferrous Ammonium Sulfate Purified
• Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate USP/EP/ACS
• Potassium Carbonate ACS
• Potassium Phosphate Monobasic NF/EP/BP/ACS
• Potassium Phosphate Dibasic USP/ACS
• Potassium Sulfate EP/ACS
• Sodium Acetate Trihydrate USP/EP
• Sodium Caprylate NF/EP
• Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous NF/EP/JP/ACS
• Sodium Carbonate Monohydrate NF/ACS
• Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate USP/BP/ACS
• Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Anhydrous USP/EP/ACS
• Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Heptahydrate USP/ACS
• Sodium Phosphate Tribasic Dodecahydrate ACS
• Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous USP/ACS