16 August 2018
Alsiano expands its activities in Sweden
Welcome to our new employees
We are pleased to announce that Alsiano is expanding our activities in Sweden, hiring three new colleagues for our Swedish office:
Anna Carin Djerf started in April as Sales Assistant for the Food Team. Anna Carin has a long experience with international order handling and sales support.
Lena Molin started on 6 August as Area Sales Manager in the Healthcare Team. Lena has more that 20 years’ experience of selling B2B and promoting raw materials and ingredients. Previously, Lena worked for a Pan-European distributor, and she has a wide network including existing as well as new potential customers.
Sasha Tomin starts on 20 August as Area Sales Manager in the Industry Team. Sasha holds a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering and has ten years’ experience as Sales Executive within B2B sales with different companies.
Alsiano has an ambitious growth strategy and strengthening our office in Sweden is an important step to achieve this goal.
Alsiano AB now has 9 employees. Anna Carin, Lena and Sasha plus:
- Jan Lindahl – Business Manager Industry & Head of office
- Bertil Dahlgren - Area Sales manager Industry
- Diana Dosen Grunning -Area Sales manager Food
- Michael Behmer - Area Sales manager Food
- Jan Hansson – Area Sales manager Plastics & Rubber
- Hedvig Åkesson – Area Sales manager Healthcare (currently on maternity leave)
We are confident that Anna Carin, Lena and Sasha will strengthen our team and prove a great asset to Alsiano and our partners.