22 June 2020
CereClean offers clean label preservation replacing shelf life extenders such as calcium propionate and potassium sorbate
Consumers want natural, authentic ingredients, reassuring lists of ingredients and a better understand of what they are eating. It can sometimes be tricky for the manufacturers replace unwanted ingredients without compromising the product.
CereClean, a combination of functional flour and fermented wheat flour, is a very good solution for replacing conventional preservatives in baked goods suchs as sliced bread. Thanks to a unique and controlled organic acids profile and functional flour, CereClean has excellent shelf-life extension qualities and can replace preservatives like calcium propionate and potassium sorbate.
CereClean has no impact on the texture or flavour characteristics of the product. Furthermore, it is easy to use and offers good processability.
- Shelf-life extender such as: calcium propionate, potassium sorbate or even alcohol!
- No impact on the texture characteristics of the product
- Reassuring labeling on the ingredient list: "Wheat flour, fermented wheat flour"
- Easy use and good dough processability
- For sliced bread, soft tortilla, pastry, etc.
Want to know more?